If you’re looking for a Glamping Party guide, an idea of the supplies you’ll need, how to pick the decorations, food, and entertainment, look no further.
Follow these easy steps to make your Glamping experience feel totally free spirited...
1. Set a budget. Our Bell Tents can be rented for a variety of prices, so it's important to set a budget before you start planning. This will help you narrow down your options, determine how many guests will share each Bell Tent, and make sure you don't overspend.
2. Choose a location. Our Party Bell Tents can be set up in a variety of locations, such as a back garden, wedding venue or campsite. Think about the space you’ll need. Each Bell Tent requires 7x7 metres of space.
3. Send out invitations. Once you have all the details finalised, it's time to send out invitations. We can create a bespoke booking page so your guests can book their own Bell Tents. This can be easily incorporated in your party invites.
4. Plan your activities. Bell Tents are perfect size for activities, such as dining, games and chilling. Other party activities and entertainment might include stargazing, Silent Disco, excursions from camp, Surf and SUP lessons, Wild Swimming, coastal walking etc.
5. Think about your camping meals and party food. You can either cook the food yourself or hire a caterer. Options may include food platters and charcuterie boards. Simply but hearty campfire meals, or catering trucks or pop-up food vans. Don’t forget to include breakfast or brunch. It's easy to set-up an outdoor dining area with a few tables for an alfresco relaxed vibe. Enamelware on the table will add that nostalgic camp-chic, it's also unbreakable, simple and stylish!
We can help plan your Glamping menu and suggest vendors, if required.
6. Additional decorations. All of our Bell Tents come decorated to a luxurious party vibe, but you can add extra lights and flowers. Event flags and fire bowls surrounded by hay bales give a fantastic festive atmosphere. There are lots of styles and themes to choose from, for example Boho, Boho Chic, Rustic.
7. Don't forget your power requirements. An off-grid location means you'll need battery-powered lights, and portable power packs to charge devices like speakers. If you need plug-in power, you'll need to consider a generator.
8. Relax and enjoy the party! We’ll be back to pack everything away for you.